Any bets on sports are fraught with risk, but if you take a responsible approach to choosing a strategy, then there is every chance to come out in a plus. The main incentives for players to bet on a draw in football are:
- consistently high odds;
- the ability to combine business with pleasure by watching football matches;
- a greater likelihood of the end of the meeting with an equal score in comparison with basketball, hockey, and other disciplines;
- a wide list in almost every bookmaker’s office;
- many types of strategies, which makes it possible to try different options and improve them, taking into account personal experience and analysis of statistical information.
Football strategies for a draw have not only pros but also drawbacks, the most serious of which is the difficulty of predicting the desired outcome. In principle, it is easier to determine the outsider and the favorite than to predict the same number of points in a football duel, but with a successful choice, there is a chance to earn several times more than if you bet on W1 or W2. In addition, you can choose a certain strategy and count on an increase in the balance even if you guess at least one draw out of three because the average odds for such deals are from 3.0 to 3.5.
How to identify fixed matches?
Not all football teams play fair, so in some football fights, the result is negotiated in advance, for example, when each of the participants needs to score a certain number of points in order to get to the next stage of the championship. Fans of draw strategies should avoid betting on such football meetings, and it is possible to determine that the outcome is predicted by the odds set by the bookmaker’s office. If the odds are below 2.3, then, most likely, it is a bargaining game and a strategy won’t help.
Organizing and participating in such events is punishable by law. They sell information about “dogs” on the Internet – this is a deception. No matter how sweetly proven football match-fixing is advertised, you should not be tempted if you do not want to lose money.
The informant will not sell information online and jeopardize the conduct of the match. The information is owned by a narrow circle of people – the organizers, participants and customers of the “show”. Bookmakers also monitor the conduct of such competitions and, according to the money load, they may doubt the honesty of the event, and then reset the outcome or simply remove it from the line.
What are the strategies for betting on a draw in football?
It is imperative to play according to the system, making a bet on the outcome of football matches, otherwise, the account balance will quickly reset to zero. The most popular working strategies include:
An odd difference is a strategy of an incomplete surebet, in which the player must simultaneously bet on an equal account and the total is odd, which allows covering the loss of one of the bets.
Flat – strategy involving putting down fixed amounts in such a way that at least every third prediction for a draw is correct.
Drawn catch. For the successful implementation of this strategy, it is very important to choose the right team, taking into account the above recommendations. Further, after each loss, the bet amount must be increased by one and a half times, provided that the coefficient of events is at least 3.0. If the series of failures does not drag on (maximum 6-7 losing trades), then it is quite possible to compensate for the losses and gain a profit.
Several catch-ups for a draw is a modernized version of the previous system, when bets need to be made on fights that are not related to each other, with a constant increase in the amount. Clubs should be selected before the start of the season.
Each of the listed football strategies for a draw can bring a win, but no one can give guarantees, if only because the result of a match depends on a combination of unrelated factors (the tactics of the football coach, the well-being of the athletes, the weather, the mood of the football team, etc.). The player’s task is to try different types of systems, and only then decide on the best option, or, in principle, refuse to bet on an equal account.
What are the tips for using the strategy for a draw?
- Study team statistics. In football, it is better to look for an event for a bet on a draw using the statistics of the teams’ performance in the last games.
- Limit the area for selecting a rate. If you choose a new team for each catch-up bet, you can run into a series of unsuccessful bets. For example, you won’t be lucky and there will always be a winner in the football matches you choose. To reduce your addiction to luck, set limits on your bets.
Select one team and set the number of matches during which you will bet on a draw in games with only its participation. Sooner or later, the team will play with the desired outcome.
- Consider that money may run out. Before betting on a draw on a draw, assess your capabilities – in football without winners, not so many matches end, and you are unlikely to win for a chain of three or four bets. A draw may not fall for a long period. You will have to stop because of the lack of money in the bank or the limitation of the maximum bet, which all bookmakers have.
If you have at least a little free time, spend it watching matches online and studying the statistics of the participants. Ideally, teams that meet on the field should have an average of 1 goal scored, a prevailing defensive position, a high draw rate in past matches, and a tendency to make sharp counterattacks if a goal is conceded.