Sky Sports have backed up claims that there are numerous individuals at RB Leipzig that are now open to selling Naby Keita to Liverpool.

Leipzig continue to publicly insist that the player is going nowhere and that nothing would convince them to sell their star man.

HONG KONG, CHINA – Monday, July 17, 2017: Liverpool’s manager J¸rgen Klopp signs an autograph for a supporter as he arrives at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Kowloon, Hong Kong, ahead of the Premier League Asia Trophy 2017. (Pic by David Rawcliffe/Propaganda)

But after reports surfaced last week that some at Leipzig are coming round to the idea of a sale, Sky Sports reporter Kaveh Solhekol has added fuel to the fire by suggesting that a new bid from Liverpool is on it’s way this week, with several at Leipzig now open to selling the midfielder.

“We are expecting some progress on Naby Keita to Liverpool.”

“Liverpool flew to Hong Kong yesterday but no let up in their efforts to try and sign Naby Keita.”

“We are expecting them to make a second bid for the RB Leipzig midfielder.”

“Keita has told Leipzig he wants to leave, he’s told them he wants to move to Liverpool.”

“A £57million offer has been rejected but senior figures at Leipzig now want to sell Keita. “

“A Liverpool bid of more than £60million should be on its way this week.”

An interview with Leipzig manager Ralph Hasenhuttl emerged on Monday where the boss again insisted nothing could convince Leipzig to sell.

But interestingly, contrasting reports continue to emerge that suggest there are several board members at the German club who would definitely sell for the right price.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.